High technology MICASOL platform at SOLEIL synchrotron for the study of the structure and behaviour of the materials, from the molecular and nanometric scale to the mesoscopic and macroscopic scale.
- High spatial resolution (even for samples with a very reliable contrast)
- Searching of heterogeneities and defaults
- Temporal resolution (up to ms)
- Brightness: 10 000 times superior compared to the obtained with a commercial device.
- Ultrafast data acquisition
- Monitoring in real time (kinetics, aging)
- Complete spectral analysis (hard X, soft X)
- Study of the ultra-thin films (up to a few nanometres)
- Making available specific environments (temperature / pressure / humidity).
- Coupling with other techniques: mechanic, calorimetric, hydrodynamic flow requests.
- Establishment of the relation force â€“ distance â€“ structure: SFAX
Couple: Direct measurement of the surface strength at the molecular scale by SFA (Surface Force Apparatus) and determination of the structure in situ under confinement and under constraint by diffusion â€“ small, medium, wide angle X ray diffraction.
MADE TO ORDER SOLUTIONS AT THE SERVICE OF INDUSTRY WITH A SINGLE CONTACT:
The meeting of industrial and scientific experts. All the specialists in materials, surfaces and interfaces, and nanotechonologies.